At House of Kojo, our mission is to cultivate a more sustainable and healthier world through the joy of houseplants. We believe that by bringing nature into our homes and taking care of it, we can improve our own well-being and make a positive impact. We are dedicated to offering high-quality houseplants to our customers and providing them with the knowledge and resources they need to care for their plants.
We are committed to using eco-friendly packaging, supporting small and local growers where possible, and minimizing our own environmental footprint in all aspects of our business. Join us in creating a greener future, one houseplant at a time.
Ecommerce Marketing Lead
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Type: Full Time
As the Ecommerce Marketing Lead at House of Kojo, you will be responsible for driving online sales and increasing brand awareness through a range of marketing channels. This role is best suited for someone who is looking to take ownership of our digital channels to develop a strategic full funnel approach to acquiring and retaining customers across all digitial channels.
To be successful in this role, you will need to always think data-first, be commercial, strategic & creative as well as build solid, collaborative relationships with the wider team and agencies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing a comprehensive digital marketing strategy to increase traffic, conversion rates, and customer loyalty
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (traffic, CVR, CPA and Cost per first order)
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including PPC, Paid Social, affiliate, and other test channels through agencies or internal teams.
- Managing and optimizing our online presence, including the website, social media accounts, and email marketing campaigns
- Collaborating with the rest of the team to create high-quality, visually appealing content for the website and social media channels
- Analyzing data and metrics to inform marketing decisions and improve performance
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to engage with new audiences and grow the customer base
- Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices in digital marketing
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in e-commerce marketing, as well as excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills. Experience with houseplants is a huge plus, but not required.
- 3+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing, with a proven track record of success
- Strong understanding of e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify
- Assisting with the development of marketing materials, such as promotional emails and landing pages, to support sales and promotions
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively
- Collaborating with the customer service team to address customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and professional manner
Beneficial (but not essential) Skills:
- Proficiency in marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Ads Manager
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns, including Google AdWords and social media advertising, to drive targeted traffic and sales
- Experience developing and implementing a customer retention and loyalty program to encourage repeat business and increase the customer lifetime value
- Identifying and analyzing market trends and customer data to inform product development and marketing efforts
- Experience with email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp or Klaviyo
- Proficiency in graphic design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to create visually appealing marketing materials
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience optimizing websites for search engines
- Experience with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization to improve campaign performance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to overcome challenges
At House of Kojo, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We believe that diversity of thought, background, and experience leads to better decision-making and drives innovation. We welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all races, ethnicities, ages, genders, sexual orientations, religions, and abilities.
As the Ecommerce Marketing Lead at House of Kojo, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of talented and diverse individuals and contribute to a positive and inclusive company culture. We encourage all of our employees to bring their unique perspectives and experiences to the table and to actively engage in discussions around diversity and inclusion.
If you are passionate about e-commerce marketing and are excited to join a fast-growing company in the houseplant industry, we encourage you to apply. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com